Institute of Soul Based Therapy Refund policy:
Withdrawal, Deferrals and Refunds
- ISBT ensures all students are aware of the terms and conditions of their enrolment.
- All requests for course deferral, extension, course withdrawal, special consideration and refunds must be made in writing to ISBT
- Where a request for course deferral or extension is made, the student will need to state the reason(s) for the deferral or extension.
- Course fees paid to ISBT (and any fees payable through a payment contract) are not refundable after the 5 day provisional enrolment period has elapsed unless special circumstances apply.
- ISBT will consider all requests in a consistent, transparent, objective and unbiased manner.
- Students will be provided with reasons and full explanation in writing for decisions and action taken.
- Students may withdraw from the course at any time during their student journey.
- Withdrawing from a course does not guarantee a refund of fees. A student withdrawing from the course may remain liable for the payment of the course fees.
- Students considering withdrawal from the course are encouraged to contact the student liaison prior to deciding.
In situations where the student is not entitled to a refund of course fees but may meet the requirements for special consideration, the student should first discuss with the ISBT student liaison.
- A student may apply for special consideration to a refund from ISBT.
- Appropriate documentation supporting the claim must be provided (it is recommended students discuss this with student liaison prior to submitting their request).
- To grant a refund based on grounds of special consideration, ISBT must be satisfied that the special circumstances applied to that student and that the circumstances:
- Were beyond the student’s control; and
- Did not make their full impact on the student until on or after the enrolment date; and
- Were such that it made it impracticable for the student to complete the course.
- Special consideration generally cannot be granted for in the following circumstances:
- Changing jobs
- Resigning or termination from the student’s job
- Changing work hours
- Moving address
- Finding the course more challenging or time-consuming than the student expected
- Change of mind