Institute of Soul Based Therapy Enrolment:
Terms and Conditions
Enrolment in the Soul Based Therapy Practitioner Course assumes acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined below.
- I agree that on acceptance of the Application by the Institute of Soul Based Therapy and invitation to attend the course, the payment of deposit will deem acceptance of the position and become the Contract of Enrolment and further I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- I agree that it is a condition of enrolment that I achieve satisfactory academic and practical progress throughout my course at a rate that will enable me to complete the course in the nominated duration.
- I agree that I am required to use my best endeavours to meet the requirements of the Soul Based Therapy Practitioner Course and to abide by the rules and regulations of the Institute of Soul Based Therapy. I understand that if I breach any of the Institute of Soul Based Therapy rules or my behaviour is deemed unacceptable by the Institute of Soul Based Therapy, my enrolment may be cancelled, and I will not be entitled to any refund of the tuition fees or other charges paid to the Institute of Soul Based Therapy under the contract as applicable at that time. This includes any fees still to be paid under a direct debit contract or any other arrangement.
- I agree that all lessons and any related material supplied by the Institute of Soul Based Therapy are secured by copyright and remain the property of the Institute of Soul Based Therapy. On completion of the course, the student may retain course material allocated to them for their reference but must not share this material with anyone outside the Institute of Soul Based Therapy network. I understand that any unauthorised copying may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968.
- Course fees do not include the cost of required reading texts.
- I agree to advise the Institute of Soul Based Therapy of any change of my address and/or contact details while I am enroled in the course.
- I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the terms of the Withdrawal, Deferral and Refunds Policy published on the website at
- I confirm that the terms and conditions have been made available to me prior to enroling.
- I confirm that the terms and conditions of the Institute of Soul Based Therapy payment providers have been made available to me prior to enroling and as part of my application.
- I understand that the applicant has a provisional enrolment period of 5 days from the date of signing this agreement to withdraw from the course.
- I understand that after the provisional enrolment period of 5 days, if I have not provided the Institute of Soul Based Therapy with the required information and documentation that the Institute of Soul Based Therapy may cancel my enrolment.
- The “non-refundable down payment” paid by a student at the time of enrolment is not refundable under any circumstances.
- I understand that the course fees payable in total are non-refundable after the 5 days has elapsed. After the provisional enrolment period of 5 days, action will be taken to give you access to the online element of the course. It is then deemed that the course has begun so full course fees are due.
- I understand that if any fees are not paid and ISBT deems it necessary to engage a debt collection agency to collect the outstanding amount, all costs associated with debt recovery will be added onto the outstanding debt.